Harness IP (https://www.harnessip.com), one of the country’s largest and most respected intellectual property law firms, is pleased to announce its inclusion in the 2018 edition of the international World Trademark Review 1000. The publication, which includes both law firms and practitioners, identifies the world’s leading experts in trademark law from 70 global jurisdictions and 18 U.S. states.
“Ranking as one of the top 1000 trademark practice in the world is quite an honor for our firm,” said Beth Coakley, Principal at Harness IP’s Troy, Michigan office. “We would like to thank our loyal client base and our exceptional team for contributing to this accomplishment.”
Harness IP is proud to protect and enforce the trademark rights of its clients around the globe. The firm works closely with businesses, universities and inventors to build strategies that safeguard their trademarks and service marks, including:
- Harnessing a carefully selected network of international partner firms with localized expertise to more efficiently secure the results our clients need
- Utilizing customs offices, enforcement agencies and country courts to stop infringing activities
- Searching, clearing, filing and registering trademarks, service marks and domain names in the U.S. and abroad
- Enforcing and defending trademark and service mark rights in civil actions in Federal District Court and before the Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- Filing and defending UDRP domain proceedings before WIPO, NAF and other global administrative bodies
- Negotiating trademark licenses
- Safeguarding IP assets in mergers and acquisitions, investments and due diligence investigations
- Litigating disputes that involve trade dress, trade names, unfair competition and comparative advertising
- Providing trademark validity and infringement opinions
The WTR 1000 is published by the London-based Globe Business Media Group. As stated by its website, the annual publication relies on qualitative research involving interviews with qualified attorneys and clients to build what it describes as the “definitive ‘go-to’ resource for those seeking legal trademark expertise.”
About Harness IP
Harness IP has obtained more than 60,000 patents for its clients since its founding in 1921 and currently manages more than 17,000 trademark registrations for clients around the globe. Currently ranked seventh among the nation’s top patent firms in a 2016 poll by IPWatchdog, Harness IP safeguards critical IP assets on a global scale for Fortune 500 companies, private and public businesses, universities, inventors, artists and entrepreneurs. Harness IP has offices in the metropolitan areas of Dallas, Detroit, St. Louis and Washington, D.C. Visit www.harnessip.com and follow @harnessdickey for more information.