Harness IP is pleased to announce its inclusion in the 2021 edition of World Trademark Review 1000. The international publication places Harness IP among the leading trademark firms in the states of Michigan and Missouri.
Harness IP protects and enforces the trademark rights of its clients around the globe. The firm works closely with businesses, universities, and inventors to build strategies that safeguard their trademarks and service marks, including:
- Searching, clearing, filing and obtaining trademark registrations
- Defending trademarks in state and federal courts
- Negotiating trademark licenses and franchise agreements
- Combating online trademark infringement against cybersquatters, typosquatters and metataggers
- Safeguarding IP assets in mergers, acquisitions, investments and due diligence projects
- Litigating disputes that involve trademarks, trade dress, trade names, unfair competition and comparative advertising
- Conducting global anti-counterfeiting and Customs enforcement measures around the globe
In addition to Harness IP’s inclusion in World Trademark Review 1000, Principal Beth Coakley is recognized as a “Gold” level trademark professional. 2021 marks the seventh year in which Coakley has been ranked in the publication. World Trademark Review 1000 notes that Coakley “has a flair for enforcing difficult and oft-copied marks at a global level.”
This is the first year in which the state of Missouri appears in the World Trademark Review 1000 rankings. Principal Bryan Wheelock was named as a leading trademark expert in Missouri, with the publication noting “[Wheelock] never drags anything out, but gets things done swiftly and inexpensively. Watchful and proactive, he resolves issues before they become big problems.”
The World Trademark Review 1000 identifies the leading trademark practitioners and firms from around the globe and, over the past decade, has firmly established itself as the definitive ‘go-to’ resource for those seeking legal trademark expertise. This year, the publication expanded the guide’s scope, identifying the trademark industry’s leading experts in more than 80 jurisdictions around the world. Visit the World Trademark Review 1000 website to learn more about this year’s trademark rankings.
About Harness IP
Harness IP holds a #2 ranking from IAM Media for providing counsel to 44 companies with the largest portfolios of issued U.S. patents. The firm also ranks #6 for filing the most patent applications on behalf of those companies. Founded in 1921, Harness IP’s 100+ attorneys and patent agents focus exclusively on patents, trademarks, global IP management, litigation, and other IP rights. The firm has offices in Metro Dallas, Detroit, St. Louis, and Washington, D.C. Visit www.harnessip.com for more information.