September 15, 2020
Trademark Attorney Elizabeth Brock to Co-host Webinar on Managing Trademark and Domain Portfolios
Metro Detroit trademark attorney Elizabeth Brock will participate in an upcoming webinar about successfully managing two of the most important branding elements of any business or organization: its trademarks and web domains.
She will be joined by Andres Lorca, Manager, Trademarks and Domains at Verizon Media. The two will share practical insights from both the in-house and outside counsel perspective for maximizing the value of trademarks and domains while minimizing risks.
The webinar will cover:
- Understanding the synergies and practical overlap between trademarks and domain names
- Determining jurisdictions to register domain names and trademarks to manage risk
- Coordinating trademark application and domain registration timelines to prevent squatting
- Assessing the value and risk of new gTLDs including .brand TLDs
- Strategies for effective enforcement of trademarks and domain names
The complimentary webinar, titled “Double-edged strategy: A holistic approach to managing trademark and domain portfolios,” is hosted by MarkMonitor and will take place Tuesday, September 15 at 11:00 AM EDT.
Learn more and register for the webinar on the MarkMonitor website.