Many resources are available to help applicants with ST.26 implementation and WIPO Sequence software navigation:
1. WIPO Standard ST.26 News: WIPO Standard ST.26 news | USPTO
2. Sequence Listing Resource Center: Sequence Listing Resource Center | USPTO
3. USPTO Final Rule on ST.26 Published 05/20/2022: Federal Register :: Standard for Presentation of Nucleotide and Amino Acid Sequence Listings Using eXtensible Markup Language (XML) in Patent Applications To Implement WIPO Standard ST.26; Incorporation by Reference
1. WIPO Webinars:
2. WIPO Sequence and ST.26 Knowledge Base:
- Office contact points – WIPO Sequence and ST.26 Knowledge Base – WIPO Wiki
- Known Issues and trouble-shooting – WIPO Sequence and ST.26 Knowledge Base – WIPO Wiki
3. FAQ: Implementation of WIPO ST.26: FAQ : Implementation of WIPO ST.26
Subscribe to “WIPO Sequence Updates” email notifications here to stay up to date on WIPO Sequence releases and issues: WIPO Sequence Updates.
Questions regarding WIPO ST.26 or WIPO Sequence software can be directed to the WIPO Sequence Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.