Technical Specialist / St. Louis Metro Office
Jordyn Grawe helps clients solve significant intellectual property issues. Her background in molecular biology, medical science and chemistry trained her to appreciate processes and view them rationally and objectively. This perspective and her methodical, detail-oriented approach to problem-solving make Jordyn a valuable partner for clients seeking protection for their inventions.
Jordyn’s ability to translate complex scientific matters into practical business terms enables her to provide a wide range of invaluable services for her clients. From DNA sequencing and molecular science to complex chemical compound analysis, her skillsets help protect intellectual property in industries such as pharmaceutical, bioscience, agriculture, and genetic engineering.
She assists clients with patent documentation and filings, scientific research and analysis, patent defense and patent office communication. Jordyn is particularly adept at speaking the language of inventors and helping them realize the potential for their creations.
Jordyn currently is studying to take the Patent Bar exam in pursuit of becoming a licensed patent agent. She is a former biology lab instructor and co-founder of the SIUE Honeybee Association.
Awards & Distinctions
- Second place, Illinois State Academy of Science, 2019
- Dean’s List, SIUE
- SIUE Research Grants for Graduate Students (RGGS) Recipient, 2019
- SIUE’s National Society of Collegiate Scholars (NSCS), Vice President of Community Service
- Direct: 314.446.7638
- Fax: 314.726.7501
- M.S., Molecular Biology, Southern Illinois University Edwardsville (SIUE), 2020
- B.S., Biology, Southern Illinois University Edwardsville, 2018