Energy Production & Delivery
Harness IP assists energy industry clients to obtain, evaluate, enforce and leverage their intellectual property rights.View All Attorneys
Our attorneys are highly valued for their collective knowledge, insight and influence throughout the energy marketspace. Our experience is broad, ranging from oil and gas to utilities and clean energy. Our intellectual property services touch all sectors of energy, including upstream technologies; natural gas and power systems; exploration and resource recovery; power management; wind and solar; and alternative and renewable energy.
We are known for providing practical legal solutions to businesses and individuals at the cutting edge of energy innovation. We deliver the full range of intellectual property counsel to the energy sector, including portfolio development, enforcement, defense, freedom to operate analysis, strategic counsel and legal opinions, and due diligence for transactions.
Our attorneys are known for delivering IP solutions to businesses in all areas of the oil and gas industry. Harness IP’s team of oil and gas attorneys have accumulated decades of experience and insight into building strong intellectual property assets for your business. From our office in metropolitan Dallas, TX, we can assist clients ranging from small, family companies to international industry leaders. No one understands the high stakes of building a portfolio to protect your oil and gas technology better than Harness IP.
We represent clients and technologies in many diverse segments of the energy business, including:
- Upstream oil and gas equipment manufacturing
- Downhole oil and gas tools
- Support devices for offshore rigs
- Pump technologies for both downhole and surface applications
- High-pressure equipment for drilling, stimulation, completion, and remedial operations
- Chemistry technologies related to production and refining
- Analog and digital technologies related to exploration
Harness IP has the experience and expertise to protect your utilities IP portfolio. Our firm is positioned to deliver a comprehensive array of intellectual property services related to power management and operators. We have the experience needed to efficiently collaborate with inventors, scientists and engineers to develop an intellectual property strategy that will help protect your innovations and assets.
Our attorneys deliver cutting edge legal counsel pertaining to the green technology industry. We work on products, services and processes related to green energy, including: alternative clean energy generation; efficient energy storage and transmission technologies; and products and methods for reducing or eliminating emissions, waste and pollution. Visit our Clean & Green Technology industry page to learn more.
Other energy clients include:
- Emerging energy tech ventures
- Distribution, conditioning and back-up system equipment producers
- Renewable materials producers
- Trade associations
- Universities and think tanks
- Venture capitalists investing in energy initiatives
- Wave pump technologies firms
- Wind turbine technologies firms
- Clients involved with technology and methodology pertaining to horizontal and directional drilling
- Geo-steering innovators
- And companies involved in well completion and well stimulation